StackMotion app for iPhone and iPad
1168 ratings )
Photo & Video
Current version: 1.7
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 06 Mar 2014
App size: 63.85 Mb
Create the Perfect Scene with StackMotion™
StackMotion™ is the ultimate superimposing application that will wonderfully enhance your moments by combining photos, videos, text and music.
Using a state-of-the-art image recognition technology, you can effortlessly isolate your subject in a photo with just your finger tip and replace the background with 1 of the following 4 media options:
Overlay text and music and you will surely transform your project into a fun and dynamic story.
Build a #StackMotion in just 4 easy steps:
1) Select and mask a subject you want to add to a scene
2) Select your background scene
3) Add a clever caption
4) Liven up your project with your favorite song!
Tag #StackMotion and share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Viddy, Tumblr
1. Is your photo or video too tall or wide for 1x1 frame? Change the aspect ratio to: 4x3, 3x4, 3x2, 2x3, or 16x9
2. State-of-art image recognition assisted masking function with soft edge
3. Undo and redo support on mask and text operations
4. Zoom front image to erase or unerase masking to capture every little detail
5. Support slideshow with up to 100 images
6. Adjust speed of slide transition from 5 to 30 seconds.
7. Adjust panorama background image left and right edges, speed of panning, direction, and loop.
8. Adjust size, position, and orientation of all photo, video, and panoramic media.
9. Apply filters to both background and foreground layer and preview the result in real time.
10. Add captions and customize with a large selection of fonts, colors, spacing, and timing options.
11. Share your beautiful stories to Instagram, Vine, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, Viddy, Email, Camera Roll, SMS.
Pros and cons of StackMotion app for iPhone and iPad
StackMotion app good for
Ok forced myself to play with it for a while and found that is works very well but the never ever ending video repeating itself when you start the app has to stop, its enough to drive you nuts, other than that it is very good at what its meant for, (the social media poster) for myself I need more than a 30 second video or slide show, the app runs very smooth and the masking tool is ok but just hard to do on the iPhone screen size, would be nice to have some brightness adjustment or something to help blend the foreground with the background.
Cool app that give you a variety of options for video and photo fusion.
This one is a keeper. Improved my video editing time enormously. Great overlay option adds ability to create personal watermarks as well if you make your own logo. If it is to difficult in the app, other apps like Union, ArtStudio and Photowizard can help you make a mask (.png). However, this app saves you time if you can master masking inside the app and is satisfactory to the point where I dont need another app to make a mask.
Day two with app,cant believe what Im seeing
Lots to learn but Ill get it.spending to much time with app! Dishes are waiting..........
Some bad moments
This app is very badly designed ---very confusing interface. How the heck can anyone mask images with a finger.
I deleted the app. What a waste of money!
Please get rid of that horrible background music. It cost you two stars from me, and is a huge annoyance.
StackMotion takes photo editing to a whole new level. Wow...
I have Popagraph and its awesome but
I was hoping to get something more like adobes magic lasso instead of having to be perfectly exact with my finger to outline the subjects in the foreground. This was a waste of $2
I,ve tried other apps like this, most seemed to have way too many features to use effectively or were difficult to use. Stack Motion was simple, and made putting cut outs on to other backgrounds very easy. It is in SERIOUS need of a normalizing filter to more match the foreground and back grounds. Or the ability to adjust the built in filters. Also, Why is it NOT an Ipad app?
The other reviews must be plants...not a whole lot of instruction and they have to most annoying default setting with music and animation that you cannot turn off. Had to delete the app just for the annoying factor...this is not the app your looking for...move on.